I found out that I was lacking a certain kind of sound on my guitar pedal board. I have a tuner, chorus, distortion, flanger, overdrive, and reverb pedal. I was looking into getting a digital delay and tremolo pedal next. Instead, I decided on getting the Line 6 M5 pedal. The two main reasons why I wanted to get this pedal was; my wife has the M13 and this pedal has over 100 built in effects.
Here are some specs:
- Over 100 stompbox effects
- Simple one-effect-at-a-time design
- Dedicated knobs control each effect parameter
- Tap Tempo syncs for time-based effects
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- Heavy-duty all-metal chassis and footswitches
- Included DC power adapter
- Dimensions: 6″W X 2.4″H x 6.5″D – 2.5 lbs.
- 5-pin MIDI in/out
- 1/4-inch mono or stereo inputs and outputs
- 1/4-inch expression pedal jack
- True Analog Bypass or DSP Bypass
Overall, this is a great pedal. The pros are that it has a lot of effects for a really great price. The only thing I don’t like about it is the size. I think it could be a little smaller.