Here is the easy recipe for making delicious pork ribs.
- Pork ribs
- Favorite rub
- Brown sugar
- BBQ sauce
- Season the ribs with your favorite rub.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Take out ribs about 30 minutes before putting on the grill.
- Set your grill to 225 degrees.
- Unwrap the ribs and place them on the grill and close the door.
- After 1 hour, check them to say hello and make sure nothing wrong is happening.
- After another hour, take the ribs out.
- Wrap them meat side down in aluminum foil along with your favorite rub, brown sugar, some butter, and a splash of vinegar and maybe apple juice.
- Put them back in the grill.
- After 45 minutes, take them out of the grill.
- Set your grill temp to 375 degrees.
- Make a tray for the ribs to sit in (look at the pictures).
- Brush sauce on top.
- Throw them back in the grill for another 15 minutes.
- Let them cool for at least 15 minutes before cutting.