- 2 crabs, cleaned and cracked
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 handful of parsley chopped
- 1 lemon
- Set your oven to 500°F. Roast function if you have it.
- In a pan, heat up some of your favorite oil and add all of the ingredients above minus the crab.
- Sautee it until tender and pull from the heat. So about 7 minutes.
- In a big bowl, mix in the cleaned crab (meaning you took it apart, removed the gills and separated the legs and maybe even started the cracking process) with the mixture.
- Spread it onto a shallow roasting pan in one layer.
- Cook in oven for 15 minutes.
- Take it out and let cool a little before eating.