Here are 7 easy steps to give your car a great shine. For these simple instructions we used Chemical Guys Ceramic Spray.
- Wash – Give it a wash.
- Clay Bar – Use a clay bar to remove contaminants from the paint.
- Remove Old Wax/Ceramics – Use a product to remove old wax. Chemical Guys has a product called Clean Slate to do this.
- Polish – Polish the car and remove the swirls and scratches. If you don’t do this, you’ll see the scratches until you remove the ceramic coating.
- Coat with Ceramic Spray – Apply a thin layer.
- Wait 15 minutes – Let it dry.
- Buff it out – This will remove the excess after bonding and will even it out.