Another quick change. iJDMToy released a new front side marker for the Mazda MX-5 ND. This new version comes either a smoked color or amber. In addition, iJDMTOY added a LED display that matches the turn signal LED sequential turn signal lights.
In this previous post on adding the Smoked Lens Side Marker Lights you can clearly see the difference between the OEM and the smoked version. With the new version, you’ll see that it’s much darker than the last release.
Installation is the same.
- Turn your wheels to one side.
- Take out the 4 or 5 retainer clips.
- Reach into the fender and compress the plastic lever and slowly pop it out.
- Remove the original by pressing on the plastic latch to release it.
- Add the new one.
- Test it out.
- Slowly put it back in. You’ll want to put in one side before the other at an angle.
- Put the retainer clips back in.