COVID has definitely increased my online food delivery budget. It seems like online delivery is taking longer and longer these days since…everyone is doing it.
On average, it has taken about 1 hour for deliveries. In comparison, making a pizza from scratch, with premade dough, can take 23 minutes. Here’s how.
Make dough for some reason there is always pizza dough in this house.
- Pizza dough
Here’s where it gets good. By the time the oven heats up, your pizza should be ready to go in.
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees and Roast if you have that setting
- Roll out the dough
- Add sauce and cheese
- Throw on some toppings
- Oil a baking sheet and dust lightly with flour
- Place pizza on sheet
- At this point, your oven should be preheated
- Put pizza in oven for 13 minutes
- After 12 minutes, check the pizza.