It doesn’t matter whether you are buying a car that has 0 miles on the speedometer and you’re planning to drive it off the forecourt, or you are buying a used car – it’s still a new car to you! You can still do what you want to it to personalize your car and make it truly yours! If you don’t want to waste money repainting a car entirely, you can still do enough to make it officially yours and looking like a car that belongs to you! Your car should show off your personality, and we’ve got some of the best ways that you can ensure that your car is as personal to you as possible.
Below, we’ve put together some of the ways that you can make your car match your personality, and you can do them all or do just a couple – either way, it’ll work for you!
- Wrap It Up. You don’t have to paint the entire car to make some changes, you can add custom vinyl wraps instead! This will allow you to wrap different areas of the car so that you can reflect your own personality a little more. If you run your own business, you can add custom vinyl wraps to show off your logo and make your company cars the ones that will stand out on the road.
- Antenna Toppers. It’s one of the easiest ways to personalize the car, but antenna toppers are also so much fun! They’re cute, they’re bright and they give you the chance to show the world a little of what you’re interested in. If you use them for business vehicles, you can even add them to swag bags as a fun way for others to see what you are all about. They’re not expensive, either, so you can swap them out when you feel like it. The one thing to remember is that they are easy to steal, don’t go too expensive with it.
- Add A Bumper Sticker. You have to be careful with the bumper stickers that you buy, but they’re a great addition to the car and you can show off a little more about yourself. You can be funny or you can be political, but make sure that you don’t incite road rage! You can plaster your business name on the back of the car this way, too, which is great for subliminal messaging!
- A Personalized License Plate. If you want to have the ultimate treat for your car, you could always invest in a personalized license plate. You can be clever about it, or you can get a new plate designed properly and change the color. These can be pricey, though, so choose carefully!
- New Seat Covers. You want to make your new car both comfortable and inviting, and you can do that when you add new seat covers. Matching floor mats will also give you a chance to have cute prints and designs as an option for the interior of the car. Some people even choose to go with animal prints so that they can make their car really stand out!