Quick an easy shrimp and bacon recipe.
- 30 Jumbo shrimps, shell peeled, deveined, tail intact
- 16 Slices bacon, cut into half
- 8 Tbsp butter melted
- 1 Cup maple syrup
- 2 Tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 Tsp smoked paprika
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 F and prepare a baking tray with wire mesh. Set aside.
In a medium bowl, prepare the rub. Mix melted butter, maple syrup, salt and pepper, smoked paprika and cayenne pepper. Mix everything well and set aside.
- Take a strip of bacon and wrap it around the shrimp.
- To secure bacon in its place, insert a tooth pick to hold bacon around the shrimp. You can skip this step if you feel the bacon it tightly wrapped and secured well to shrimp.
- Arrange wrapped shrimps over the wire mesh placed over baking tray.
- Brush spice rub all over the shrimps. Keep the remaining spice rub to apply over shrimp later.
- Bake for about 12 minutes. Flip shrimp once half way through. Apply the spice rub over the flipped shrimps. The remaining spice rub can be brushed on the shrimps after cooking.
- Serve it hot with your favourite dipping sauce. Enjoy!